- I currently live in Salt Lake City, Utah, although I was born and raised in Illinois.
- I am currently a 3rd grade teacher.
- I’ve taught 2 years of self-contained 6th and this will be my first year in third. Before I found a job, I was a special ed aide for first and second graders. I student taught in 8th and 5th grade.
- I started blogging this past spring.
- Blogger tip: Make it easy for others to visit your blog. When you post a comment, leave a link to your own blog. Copy this code and replace the caps with your information to create a link: <a href=”http://YOURBLOGURL”>BLOG TITLE</a>
On another WONDERFUL note, I’ve been given ‘The Versatile Blogger’ Award from Grade Three is the Place for Me! I have to give 7 random facts about myself so here goes:
- I am (trying) to teach myself how to play the banjo. I can play Bile ‘Em Cabbage Down and that’s about it! 🙂
- I love watching Disney movies even though I don’t have any children.
- I got married in Alaska and honeymooned in Paris.
- I got a Bachelor’s degree in French before I got my teaching degree. Oui, oui!
- I played softball in high school and college, but didn’t hit my first home run (it was legit!) until the annual faculty vs. 6th grade softball game this past year.
- I’m only *slightly* embarrassed to say that I love watching America’s Next Top Model and Vampire Diaries.
- I “met” my husband on the Internet. (I know, I know!) BUT we’ve been together for 7 years and married for 1 of those, so I’d say it worked out in our favor. <3
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog
7. Let other bloggers know they’ve been nominated
These are my nominations:
If you’re here as a newbie blogger (or not!), follow me and then join
the blog hop below! I’m anxiously awaiting 50 followers so I can have
my first giveaway.